Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Songs, Roberta Flack (2011)



A new Roberta Flack compilation CD called Love Songs issued on Rhino UK on January 31th, 2011 (available in USA on Feb 15th), including some duets with Donny Hathaway. Nothing special unfortunately.

1. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
2. You've Got A Friend - Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
3. Killing Me Softly With His Song
4. Where Is The Love - Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
5. Feel Like Makin' Love
6. After You
7. The Closer I Get To You - Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
8. Back Together Again - Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
9. More Than Everything (live) - Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson
10. Just When I Needed You
11. Maybe - Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
12. Tonight, I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
13. And So It Goes
14. When Someone Tears Your Heart In Two
15. Only Heaven Can Wait (For Love) / You Are My Heaven (live) with Peabo Bryson
16. Can We Find Love Again - Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
17. All Caught Up In Love
18. Let's Stay Together










No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH